Body Lotion: This body lotion made of goat milk, organic aloe vera, vitamin E and neem oil will leave your skin supple, bright and hydrated without the greasy feeling.
BENEFITS OF GOAT MILK FOR THE SKIN:
1. Goat milk lotion is enriched with huge amounts of protein, fat, iron, vitamin A, B6, B12, C, D, E, copper and selenium. These beneficial nutrients will help replenish and pamper skin gently. The vitamins it contains also means that goat milk has some anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce acne redness. Besides its gentle calming effect, goat milk is also used widely to brighten skin's complexion.
2. Goat milk lotion has a pH level similar to human skin; therefore, goat milk lotion benefits the skin by protecting the skin from daily bacteria and chemical invasions.
3. Goat milk lotion also contains alpha-hydroxy acids for exfoliation.
4. Eczema, psoriasis, keratosis pilaris, skin conditions resulting in red, itchy, skin patches, benefit from goat milk soap since the natural nutrients in goat milk moisturize skin and reduce redness, itchiness, and bumps in the skin.
5. Goat milk also contains probiotics, which are living micro-organisms that help protect the skin from harmful ultraviolet light.
INGREDIENTS: Goat Milk, Organic Aloe, Glycerin, Witch Hazel, Vitamin E, Sunflower Seed Oil, Organic Neem Seed Oil, Organic Rosemary Leaf Extract, Organic Sunflower Seed Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Organic Honey, Organic White Willow Bark Extract, Tetra sodium Glutamate Diacetate
1. Keep away from children ingesting some of my products smell good enough to eat but don't !!
2. These statements should not be construed as medical advice and a care provider should be consulted if you have any questions or concerns about use of these products.
3. Always do a small patch test to insure that the ingredients will not leave any negative reaction on your skin.
4. The products offered on this page are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
and have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.