This hair growth routine set contains 8 products for a complete routine and has:
1. Moisturizing Shampoo
1. Clarifying and Detoxifying Clay Wash
1. Hydrating Hair Mask
1. strengthening Hair mask
1. Hair mist, Hair hydration spray, leave In
1. Hair growth oil
1. Hair butter/ moisturizer
1. Heated Deep Conditioning Bonnet
The main rule to follow for growing long and healthy hair is to follow a complete routine and stay consistent. Washing the hair alone is not enough. Every step/ product in this set plays an important role.
➡️ Adieu Build Up: Black soap shampoo (8oz)
Gentle and natural shampoo that clarifies your hair without stripping the strands. This shampoo is on the watery side, but goes on very easy thanks to the nozzle. A little goes a long way.
Shampoo Ingredients: Purified water, Aloe Vera Juice, Rosemary flower water, Palm Kernel Oil, cocoa butter, unrefined shea butter, ashes of plantain skin, vitamin E, honey, botanical blends, Tea tree oil, peppermint oil, preservative and fragrance.
How to use: Rinse hair with warm water first to remove oils for a better lather. Then, apply shampoo directly to the scalp of wet hair and massage in gently. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Repeat if desired.
It can be also be used a conventional shampoo replacement or use intermittently with our moisturizing hair shampoo to clarify your hair, depending on each hair needs.
For me with low porosity hair, i use the moisturizing black soap shampoo every week and use this detoxifying shampoo once a month for a deep and clarifying cleaning of the hair strands. Some people completely switched to using only this clay as a shampoo.
Ingredients: Bentonite Clay, Rhassoul Clay, Matcha Powder, Peppermint Leaf Powder, Lavandin Flower Powder, Nettle, Citric Acid
How to use: Into a small bowl, mix 2 to 4 tablespoon of the powder with about 6 to 10 tablespoon of warm water to activate the treatment. Apply to hair from root to length and let it sit for about 15 minutes. The mixture should not be thick for easy application. Rinse thoroughly and follow with our deep conditioner.
Tip: 1. Apply to damp and already detangled hair for best results and apply in section.
2. Can be used as a detoxifier alternatively to our Adieu Build Up shampoo.
"Bring me Back to Life" is a multi purpose hair product.
It can be used as a hydrating deep conditionner after shampoos. The great slip in the product makes it a wonderful detangler. It can also be used as a leave in and curl enhancer... Say whaaattt? it is just like magic in a jar.
Ingredients: Aloe Vera, Hibiscus Flower Extract, Ginseng Root Extract, White Willow Bark Extract, Marshamallow Root Extract, Beet Extract, Pro Vitamin B5, Avocado Oil, Macademia Oil, Kernel Oil, Argan Oil,CoQ10,Squalane Oil, Honey, Guar Guam, Caprylic Capri Triglycerides, Gluconolactone, Citric Acid, Fragrance
How to use:
1. As a deep conditioner: Apply product to wet and freshly shampooed hair from root to tip. Cover your hair with a plastic cap. For best results, use our deep conditioning heat cap to allow the deep conditioner to fully penetrate into the hair strand for maximum product performance. Let sit for 15-30 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with cool water. Apply weekly or biweekly recommended.
2. As a detangler: Part hair in small section. Apply the product and comb from tip to root.
3. A leave in Conditioner: after rinsing and drying hair, apply a small amount to hair, comb through to distribute evenly and style.
➡️ Fix Me Up: Ayuverdic hair mask (8oz)
This mask is what you call a triple shot item. It nourishes, strengthens and hydrates your hair strands at the same time.... (saaaayyyy whaaaatttt🙊🤗)
Mask Ingredients: Alma, Moringa, Neem, Aloe Vera, Honey, Fenugreek, Bhrami, Bhringaraj, Ginger, Marshmallow Root, Lavandin Flower.
How to use:
- Can be used once a week.
- Add some water and your favorite oils
- Can also be used with your favorite conditioner, yoghurt, honey, aloe vera juice/gel etc..
- Apply after shampoo, leave it on for at least 30 min, rinse and hydrate.
➡️ Thirst No More: Leave in, Hair spritz (6oz)
Leave in Ingredients: Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Rosemary Water, Ginger Root Water, Lavender Water, Peppermint Floral Water, Ylang Ylang Water, Glycerin, Rice Bran Oil, Avocado Oil, Palm Oil, Hibiscus Flower, Calendula Flower, Neem Extract, Lavender Extract, Peppermint Extract, Cinnamon Bark Extract, Fragrance ( Essential Oils Blend)
How to use: Shake well before using, oil will separate. No waxes were used to incorporate oils and liquids to keep product as natural as possible.
Apply daily and massage into scalp for up to 1 minute. Follow with the Beautynestbyaf Watch Me Grow Hair Oil to seal in the hydration. This mist can represent the L ( Leave In/ Liquid) in your LOC method.
➡️ Watch Me Gow: Hair Growth Oil (4oz)
Hair Oil Ingredients: Rice Bran Oil, Avocado Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Olive Oil, Hemp Seed Oil, Castor Oil, Black Seed Oil, Amla, Brahmi, Ginger Root, Hibiscus Flower, Aloe Vera , Horsetail, Alma, Neem, Cayenne Pepper, Calendula, Dandelion, Fenugreek, Marshmallow Root, Yucca Root, Mustard Seed, Moringa, Onion Extracts, Garlic Extracts, Lavender leaves, Peppermint Leaves, Blend of Essential Oils and Fragrance ( Peppermint, Rosemary, Lavender and Blueberry Thyme).
How to use hair oil :
1. You may oil scalp daily/ every other day. It is not necessary to rinse out right after.
2. May use as a prepoo mask. This helps with dryness that comes from shampooing.
3. May use as a hot oil treatment. Massage into scalp, let sit for 30 minutes, then continue with normal wash routine.
4. May use as a sealant, represents the O in your LOC or LCO hydration method
5. May add this oil to any of your favorite products.
➡️ Nourrish Me: Hair butter (8oz)
Hair butter ingredients:
How to use hair butter: Locks in moisture & gives noticeably smoother, stronger Hair. Packed with natural oils and butters that deeply penetrate the Hair to provide much needed Vitamins, Minerals, and Nutrients for Healthy Hair Growth.
Heated Deep Conditioning Bonnet
Adding heat to your hair regiment is a must!!!!
In the pursuit of healthier and longer hair, it is recommended to incorporate regular deep conditioning in your routine. Adding heat to these treatments improve the efficacy and effectiveness of these treatments. The reason is that the hair cuticles are typically closed and using heat or a heated caps allows the hair cuticles to open . This allows the product to reach deeper layers of the hair shaft, compared to conditioning without heat.
How does it work?
The heat cap is filled with renewable flax seed which will generate heat when warmed in the microwave. It's reusable and is the most environmentally friendly way to deep condition your hair with heat at home. No cords attached, you
Wash hair as normal, squeeze out excess water and apply your favorite deep conditioner, hair mask, hot oil or DIY hair treatment. Completely cover your hair and hair line with a plastic shower cap. Place the cap in the microwave for about 40 to 60 seconds. Turn inside out microwave for another 40 to 60 sec. Repeat once more if necessary, but do not heat longer than a total of 3 minutes. Place your heated cap over your plastic cap. For best results leave on for 30-45 minutes.
How do I clean it?
This bonnet can be spot cleaned using warm water and a mild detergent. This tends to be sufficient since you will always be wearing a disposable or reusable plastic shower cap between your hair and the bonnet. If your cap gets a little linty, simply roll over it with a lint roller to make it come clean again. Do not immerse in water, do not wash it in a washer.
1. Keep away from children ingesting some of my products smell good enough to eat but don't !!
2. These statements should not be construed as medical advice and a care provider should be consulted if you have any questions or concerns about use of these products.
3. Always do a small patch test to insure that the ingredients will not leave any negative reaction on your skin.
4. The products offered on this page are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
and have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration