Hair Tea: A organic herbal hair rinse formulated for a holistic approach to scalp stimulation that may help with excess shedding and hair loss.
Ingredients: Moringa Leaf, Neem Leaf, Dandelion Root, Marshmallow Root, Lemongrass, Eucalyptus Leaf, Calendula Flower, Rosemary Leaf, Nettle Leaf, Fenugreek Seeds, Green Rooibos, Burdock, Black Vanilla, Sage Leaf, Peppermint Leaf, Lavender Flower , Hibiscus Flower.* All Organic Ingredients
Some Ingredients and their Benefits:
- Fenugreek: nourishes hair and stimulates blood flow to the root which helps combat hair loss
- Peppermint: stimulates nerve endings and increases local blood flow to the scalp
- Rosemary: helps condition hair and scalp
Marshmallow, burdock and hibiscus: are rich in mucilage which provides slip to help detangle, condition, and moisturize hair.
Brewing Instructions: Brew 1 or more tablespoons of loose tea in a cup (8oz) of boiling water. Allow tea to steep for at least 10 minutes. For a stronger tea, let it seat longer.
How to use:
Our herbal tea can be used few different ways
- As a prepoo ( pre shampoo treatment): Directly apply the tea to scalp and hair and massage well into the strands. Separate hair in smaller sections and detangle with a wide tooth comb or brush. Cover hair with a plastic or heated cap for 10 to 20 minutes and shampoo.
- While deep conditioning: Separate hair into small sections. Apply tea in scalp and hair strands and follow with your favorite conditioner. Cover hair with a plastic cap or heated bonnet for 30 minutes minimum and rinse.
- As a after care hair rinse: After deep conditioning, slowly pour the tea over your wet head, massage the infusion into your hair and scalp. You can Keep a large bowl under your head to catch the liquid and reapply several times. Let it sit a few minutes. Gently rinse with cool water or, for extra conditioning benefits, just leave it in and towel dry hair.
- As a Hair leave in: Apply tea directly to scalp and hair and massage well. Follow with your favorite moisturizer.